C.H.A.O is always in need of animal supplies to distribute to animals in need. Do you have gently used leashes, collars, or clothing that your animal is no longer using? We know some animals that would greatly benefit from them! We would greatly appreciate it if you would be sure that the items you donate to C.H.A.O. are clean.
What supplies can I donate?
Essentially, we can use anything you would need for your own pet! Some of our most common items are:
- Leashes, Collars, and Harnesses (all sizes)
- Blankets and towels
- Medications (ex: flea treatments)
- Bottled water
- Bike trailers
- Collapsible Food and Water Bowls
- Hygiene Tools: Dog Clippers, Dog Shampoo
- Dog and Cat Clothing (booties, bandanas, sweaters, coats, raincoats, etc)
- Dog Crates and Pet Carriers
- Baby Gates
- Dog and Cat Beds
- Kitty Litter
- Dog and Cat Toys
- Dog and Cat Treats
Items in High Demand:
Where do I take my donations?
Please contact us and we will be happy to pick up your donations.